Sunday, September 10, 2006

Two sick kids make me crazy ...

A and Sy have been down with fever since last Friday, and of course they have become fussier. They've left me so exhausted and angry. I'm angry because I don't have that enough patience to handle them. I scream most of the time to get them do things. I'm damn sure it's no good for them and neither it is for me. I feel like I've failed. Lucky, they are much better today.
I also feel that being so busy with them have put a toll on relationship between me and Am. We hardly have a real conversation these days and sometimes, I find myself being so mad at Am for no apparent reasons. We sometimes argue. I also notice he's become quiter and it's so hard to see him laughing and smiling these days. I want to correct this, but sometimes I feel he should have known better not to let this kind of things put a strain in our relationship. From the beginning, before we step into this marriage, we knew it was not going to be easy. And now, I feel he's like giving in to this situation, and sometimes, I feel so dissapointed. I don't know. I'm so tired....

I pray Allah will save our marriage.

No comments: