Monday, November 05, 2007

Things I miss again ...

I was so distracted I forgot to include many occasions here.

1) Sya's birthday on October 28. He's 2 years old. Happy birthday son. I've not really been a good mothers, but alhamdulillah you are now 2.
No party. We just bought a 'very yellow' cake and had him (and the sister) blow the candles. I'll put the picture of him later.

2) Raya time ... We went back to Melaka first on the last day of ramadhan and Terengganu on the third hari raya. The kids and I stayed in Terengganu for almost a week. Am had to go back to KL on Tuesday and returned on Saturday. On Sunday midnite, we were all back in KL.

And life returns to its routines ....

1 comment:

Awang Goneng said...

I'm late (very) but I'd like to wish a happy birthday and many, many returns to your son. I can never remember any birthdays, and people I care for do know that. But the important thing is your love and prayers for them. I pray that your son will grow up a learned and aware person, that his Trengganu part will imbue him with a love for learning, and the Melaka part will make him want to explore the wider world.