Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Welcome 2008

I'm in second day of 2008. Wow, time passed by very fast eh ... especially when we're in mid-30s, no?. When I was younger, new resolutions seemed like a must come new years. Friends, close or not would ask, apa azam baru? My azam would always be to be a better person. How much 'better'? I myself coudn't answer that. Why, because I never really actually had new resolutions. Most of the times, I couldn't complete any resolutions in one year. There were even some which I had to discard altogether as they were unrealistic, or, rather, I was too lazy to
work towards them.

So, apa azam baru this year?
Lemme think .... ermmm ... there're many actually. As I get older, it seems I want more in life. Most of all, I want to be debt-free. Is it possible to be debt-free in this age when many things are purchased via loans? Big question ... a bit unrealistic maybe. But still, it would be nice if we can live debt-free. Debts can really be a big burden.
I also want to be a very good example to my kids. A 'perfect' somebody. Possible, no? hahaha ... I'm not even a quarter of that, how could I be then? Nevermind .... I'll try.

Probably, the only azam which is realistic is to give a little brother/sister to my kids. I'm not very young anymore. Maybe this year's just the right time. We'll see...

For the record, A turned 4 on Dec 6, and on Dec 21, Bro M's gone for 18 years. I still miss him ... Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya.

No comments: