Monday, August 14, 2006

A's achievement

Today I saw a sense of achievement on my daughter's face. She finally managed to poop in the seated toilet. Before, she had been using the squat toilet. Funny, when I saw her straining herself. The toilet is quite large for her, but she refused the mini flap. Somehow, she was successful. And I was happy. A is 2 years and 8 months old.

Am looking forward to meeting my parents who will come down here on Friday. It has been about 3 months since I last met them. They miss Sy and A so much. Too bad, our car is not functional. It needs new absorbers and shaft. So maybe I'll take the train.

I'm due to take my leave from 15 Sept to 27 Sept, for the record, in case I forget. These days I forget easily. In juggling between the kids and work, I tend to miss many things. I in fact forgot our wedding anniversary on 27 July until Am called at 12am to wish me. Due to our financial position, I've yet to buy him a gift. And for the record too, I'll hunt for something special once our money position stabilises.

Am considering buying a smaller car due to rising petrol prices. We're really hit by the increases. We have to pay double for the same litre of petrol we bought before. I guess a smaller car will be more economical. Maybe I'll consider MyV, though the waiting time may take ages. Due to the smaller size of car, maybe we also have to shrink ourselves a bit, and that means shrinking the size of our food.

whoever says size doesn't matter?

No comments: