Sunday, April 29, 2007

Muhammad Fakhrullah, Ahmad Hafiz

I must include these two cute babies here. They are my newphews. Oh, finally I have nephews of my own. One is very fair and the other is fairly dark, like my youngest. But they are both very cute.

Looking at them, I wonder when is the right time to have new addition in our family. I like four, but don't know if I'm capable of .... .. financially or mentally. Maybe financially, but doubtly mentally. But to me the more the merrier, although I actually come from a fairly small family.

Funny, I've actually started thinking of a name. Many names have come up ... like Adalia for girl, Adam Syairazi for boy and Nurhanna, Khadijah, Mariam, etc ... too much eh...! I've actually been struggling with my post-pregnancy fat since my first baby and am hoping to shed some pounds before I conceive a new one.

Hopefully .......

No comments: