Monday, June 16, 2008

Sick of complaints

It's a difficult era... Prices of all neccesities and un-neccesities have gone up. Some even have skyrocketed to a level not affordable and 'grabable'. People everywhere are talking endlessly about this. There're a lot of dissatisfaction and complaints. And honestly, some people (myself included) started to feel sick of complaints ... that this and that and these and those people don't and do this and that and that these and those people should subsidise these and those .... blah ..blah ... blah. It seems Malaysians are so used to things subsidised that once the real situation hits, people start to claw each other.

Some may think that I'm filthy rich like they would say to ministers and anybody who happens to hold high power in the government. Well, I have a mountain of debts (sounds like the AKPK ad on TV) and I probably fall under the category "Kais pagi makan petang atau malam" ... but is it really any of the ministers' fault that I have debts and don't have a lot of money??? I rather blame it on my not working hard enough to earn more and to my favoring day-offs over overtimes, or to my overspending, perhaps.

There is the tendency these days that if times are difficult, blame in on the government, the filthy rich, the corporate people, the royal gang and so on, and never own selves... and why must find ways to blame others? Why not find ways to make things workable and better? We're so pampered, so spoilt that we don't know how to survive on our own.

Isn't it just normal in life to have masa senang dan susah?

No comments: