Monday, May 08, 2006

I wish I were rich...

After a two-week leave, I feel so lazy to come to work. How nice if I could get more days. My brothers' wedding went on as planned, small and more 'family-oriented' :) ... maybe due to lack of fund eh. A enjoyed her balik kampung so much, so did her grandpa and grandma. I could see they were very happy to have us around. My son, Sy, also enjoyed lots of attention. Too bad, the attention had to stop there. Now that we are back in KL, attention is so limited. So used to having been picked up and carried around for about about two weeks, he must feel a bit abandoned when most of time now, he has to be contented playing only with his rattle while observing me doing household chores or errr ... sleeping .
A is so tan she actually looks like we just came back from beach holiday. She had sure been the centre of attention in Trg as she's the first cucu at my side. In fact, I can see she has become a bit spoilt. Back there, she bullied her tok and aki and most of the time, got away with it. And I also let her be as I go home only three or four times a year. So nevermind lah. Let her be and let my parents be ... so long they are happy. Trg is really so hot during these few months. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every bit of it. It's my hometown.
We also spent few days in Malacca. Although we go back to Malacca at least once a month, We never really spent more than two or three days there. So this time, we spent almost four days, and that could almost make my mother-in-law breathless as she moved around the house doing this and that. Most of the time, I feel guilty if I stay more than three days as this will make her move even more. She has asthma, and being busy may worsen her condition. But being active, she just can't just sit and relax. A also gives her more things to do. Mess up the living room and bathroom, bullying he pak su, asking to be bathed, blablabla. I cautiously enjoyed my holiday day too. Cautiously, due my in-laws asthmatic condition .....
And now, I'm back here, staring at this computer, thinking about headings, rewriting, wondering about what kinds of illustration to use ... How boring ... but life must go on eh ... and work also must go on ...
Looking forward to our next vacation.

No comments: