Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Why nasi kenduri is always tasty?

There is a wedding kenduri back at home today for my youngest brother and his wife and his wife's younger brother and his wife. Hmmm ... a little bit confusing eh. Nevermind ... Too bad I can't go home because I'm working and can't get leave and also because Trg is like 600km away from KL. 600km is quite far, you know. Hmmm ... I miss nasi kenduri. Somewhow, nasi kenduri is always so tasty. Why eh? maybe because I get to eat it only once in a while.
Next month, my husband's family is going to have a family day in Genting. A brother-in-law has booked two apartments for u all. It should be nice to have a gathering like that. I wish I could have one with my own family too. But when? We must do that at least once.
Sy is getting more and more moveable. He has started crawling a bit. But he has also become a bit manja, wanting our attention all the time. Today, I saw A moving things out of her brother's way so that he could have more space to move. I'm so proud of her. She has shown her responsiblity towards Sy, although she can be a bit strong headed sometimes. She sort of understand what being a kakak means. And she's only two and a half years old. Sometimes, I pity her because she has to share our love with his brother when she's also still so very young. I used to cry when that crossed my mind. But not to say I regret having Sy. He's like a playing partner for A. Soon, they'll be playing together and arguing 'together' too. Hmmm ... I could imagine how noisy my house would be. Even now, our life has become so noisy, my husband and I find it so difficult to have a peaceful and quite conversation when they are around. There are always saying this and that and coming in and 'out' between our sentences. It's sometimes so hard to finish a sentence. But really, I have no regrets. Am sure my husband has no regrets too.
I have to call my parents after this to ask how the kenduri was. Chow .

No comments: