Friday, July 21, 2006

Fanaticism or 'kepohism'

What's wrong with Malaysians these days? Why we're so kepoh about other people's business? Since when others'jodoh becomes our business? I like and dislike Siti Nurhaliza's issues. I admire the way she gained her success, but it irks me when her fans and non-fans become so fanatic they think they can tell her who she should be marrying. I'm critical over Mawi's shot to stardom and his engagement break-up, but why should we bother to point fingers or even think about who's right or wrong, which led to the break-up. I'm neutral about Erra and Yusry, but pity them when their marriage didn't work. But heck, I don't care who was to be blamed in their marriage. For God's sake, it's their business to whom they want to get married to or to break up or divorce from. Why we so busy-body?

No comments: